Monday 16 July 2007

No new post today bc it took me 1.5 hrs...

Okay, I fixed the broken photo links on the last 2 posts. That took me an hour and a half to figure out. So anyway, as it is now 2 am - whatever bloody timezone I am in - and I am too tired (cough cough) to go on.

It is Day 7, Sunday and we are now in Southpark, CO. Okay, so it's Boulder, but can't I pretend? It was a very long drive from Rapid City, SD. More on that tomorrow.

Also, pic's of Mt Rushmore tomorrow.
Stay tuned!
Jeff
-------

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Technology, is such a time saver...
You are about to cross the Rockies, then it is all downhill!

Are you burning any oil?
My oil usage seems to be on the low side compared to other owners (at least the ones who complain about burning oil).

manowarplayer said...

I'm too tired to make a witty post as I've been working on a crappy report for 7 hours.

I'd rather be... anywhere!

Audrey said...

Are you in Utah today??? Are you going to visit the polygamy settlements? Colorado City!!!!!