Saturday 21 July 2007

Last day in Vegas...


Day 11, Thursday - Mostly resting/lounging/recuperating day. Not much to report.



Molly and Carly with Carly's new car!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Day 12, Friday -
My last day in Vegas before heading home.

So of course, we had to go check out the:


in Henderson, NV - about 15 miles from Summerlin.



Molly pointing out the sprinklicious Donut sale.















Dad trying to steal some donut action.









mmm... donuts with sprinkles...


















The only KWIK-E-MART with real slot machines?

-----------------------------


A quick run up the mountain...


Red Rock Canyon in the mountains west of Las Vegas.
I meant to put the top down for this pic, but it was so hot (~107*F) I completely forgot.


So, tomorrow we head back to CA (me, Carly and Molly). Ironically, the last day of this entire roadtrip will be the longest travel day: 550 miles / 8 hours. I hope the baggage al fits.

I hope it is cooler in CA, the entire trip has been quite hot; mostly between 85 and 95*.

Cheers,
Jeff
-------

No comments: